1. Consider the benefits such as less hair, slower and softer regrowth, no razor burn, reduced body odor and less ingrowns.
2. Research Salons, even us, look for positive and detailed reviews. If customer service and cleanliness matter then most likely you will also.
3. Brazilians are our #1 service with over 150 done a week.
4.The average appointment is 30 minutes
5. Our average client is 25-45 years old
6. Hair shorter than 1/4 inch WILL NOT come out, be sure hair is 1/2 inch or more.
7. No Sex, Sun, Sweat or Swimming for 24-48 hours following service.
8. We remove all hair from front to back. Some choose to leave a little something up front like a triangle or strip.
9. It's common for a few stubbles to be left as hair has different growth cycles. Returning every 5 weeks will help minimize this.
10. Our clients often say it was way easier than they anticipated.
11. We offer an anti septic wipe at the beginning and end of your service. We also leave you a cover to use in room, however we do need to remove the cover during service as this will give you a better waxing. We return cover at end.
12. When doing the service all we see is hair. Paying attention to direction, length, texture and thickness.
13. Our oil may contain almond oil; let us know of allergys
14. You will be lying on your back through the whole service. We will have you draw your knees to your chest with back support from a pillow to do the backside.
15. Waxing should be done 2-3 days before special event or trip.
16. It's normal to feel awkward a little. We've seen it all. We've heard it all.
17. We'll ask for your assistance in holding your skin tight, this makes the removal more gentle and effective.
18. Ladies, If you are on your "monthly" you may still keep your appointment if it's a light day and you wear a tampon during service. Waxing 1 week following menstrual is ideal for less sensitivity.
19. First timers or thicker hair may take a little longer as we may need to remove smaller amounts at a time for your comfort and for a better waxing.
20. Use caution after your waxing as your skin is exposed and hair follicles are open for a few days. Keep area clean and avoid touching with unsanitized hands as this can transfer bacteria and cause an infection. If you notice an in grown, restrain from picking and continue to exfoliate daily.
21. Must be 18 or have parent consent.